Louis Stokes Midwest Regional Center of Excellence
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Summer Programs
Click Here for Information. Deadline February 2nd.
IQ BIO REU
Summer REU Program: June 1-August 6, 2020
- $3500 research stipend
- Round-trip travel stipend of up to $150 (for students living outside of the Syracuse area)
- Free double occupancy room and board on the SU campus
- State-of-the-art laboratories, libraries, computers, etc.
- Meals provided during group events
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
Notification of acceptance: April 1, 2020
To print application click here.
Send completed applications to:
Syracuse University LSAMP
404 Sims Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244
Texas A&M University
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Summer 2020 Undergraduate Research Program
- May 26-July 29, 2020
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- Website: Click Here to Apply
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY/Office of Science
- Summer Internships in Science and Technology (SIST)
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI)
- Community College Internships (SSI)
- Graduate Fellowships in Engineering and Science (GEM)
- Fermilab Computational Science Internships
- VetTech Internship Program
- Visiting Faculty Program
University of Massachusetts - UMASS Medical School
2020 Summer Undergraduate Research Program
The University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) Summer Undergraduate Research Program is a non-credit, ten-week, structured research experience. The program consists of "hands-on" laboratory research with an investigator serving as a mentor, role model and advisor. The Summer Undergraduate Research Program is funded by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and UMMS Provost’s Office.
The program is designed to provide participants in-depth exposure to actual biomedical research. Participants will develop career-building connections with faculty, postdocs, graduate students, and peers. The program encourages participants to consider biomedical research as a viable career choice. Over 33% of former participants have subsequently pursued MD, PhD or MD/PhD training.
Why should I apply?
- Immersive experience performing cutting edge research in a broad range of topic areas including: Cancer Biology, Immunology & Infectious Disease, Neuroscience, and Bioinformatics.
- Summer Research Fellows receive a stipend of $4000. Stipends are paid to participants in three payments over the ten-week program.
- Travel and housing are paid for and arranged by the program.
- Participants engage in networking sessions with UMMS leaders, faculty and trainees.
- Participants prepare and present a professional research poster. Poster may be subsequently presented at national scientific conferences.
Ten Week Program - May 24-July 31, 2020
For more information Click Here
Online application Click Here
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2020
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Office Of Graduate Studies
At Nebraska, our Summer Research Program offers students an excellent opportunity to hone research skills and to experience life as a graduate student at a Big Ten university. Students will enhance their academic resume, work closely with faculty and peers, and have fun with social and professional development activities, all while receiving numerous benefits.
Students historically underrepresented in graduate education are encouraged to apply; however, due to funding restrictions, participation is limited to U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents (those holding a green card.)
Find the 2020 programs HERE. We are committed to quality mentoring and research projects and limit our summer offerings to active research labs and projects led by faculty who have established themselves as excellent undergraduate student mentors.
Students can apply for up to three different research groups. Priority review of applications begin Friday, February 1 and all applications are due by Friday, March 1.
Mathematics Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Program runs 9 weeks each Summer 2021-23
- Research Projects
- Location: Valparaiso University
- Application Deadline: End of February
- Website: https://www.valpo.edu/mathematics-statistics/verum-summer-research-program/